Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fondling tits

So it seems I am a terrible blogger – two whole weeks without feeling the need to divulge the goings on of my life! Well this time, happily, I can say that it’s not for lack of goings on. The last two weeks have been busy indeed and also quite brain draining. I think all this gallivanting around the place has left me out of shape for the bump and grind (and grind) of full time work.  So I’ve officially completed the end of my second week at work. And it’s already all hands on deck, full steam ahead. My new boss, Ben (Prof. Sheldon) is great – he’s friendly, approachable, clever and remarkably normal – but is also proving to be quite a taskmaster. So I’m actually quite busy - head down bum up - organizing data and thinking about analyses and stuff, as he seems to want meetings with me every 3 days! Ah well it’ll keep me honest ;)

read the rest of this story here:
http://thetravelaffair.net/travel-affairs/fondling-tits/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelly and Cam, i hope all is going well in sunny England! I've just got up to speed with this blogging thing and i am now a blue titty 'follower'; so i'll be keeping much closer tabs on you guys from now on. Keep up the quality blogging!
    Cheers,
    Corey xo

    ReplyDelete